Libelium came up with an easy-to-understand chart of what a Smart [Digital] World would look like in the future. Some of these trends are already in the radar of a few cities and/or a few wealthy people.
Here are 7 questions to be answered:
- How dumb is the digital world as we know it?
- Which features would be really convenient for society?
- Could a fair balance between privacy and safety be reached?
- How different would government need to be?
- How broadly could such features be spread to the world’s population?
- What if some of these functions have temporary shut-downs or are hackable?
- Which of these features, if made available, will become mandatory or eligible?